Saturday, October 16, 2010

Thiruvanmiyur Beach! - Bodhi Shore!

Every day comes with lot of surprises, some are appreciated many goes unnoticed!
Those who identifies it, rejoices! Others grunt over their bad luck...

I was sitting alone with the company of my weird thoughts in the asylum of Mother Sea...
Any blah blah could fit into my worries list...
I was wondering how I would take up the days ahead with positive hope...

I let my sickening thoughts to fade away and started enjoying the beauty of darkness...
My silence was broken by a distance voice... It was clear...I could hear it very closer...
It was a male voice... more properly a boy’s voice...
It said again n again:
“Common dear, you can do it! Don’t give up... You are doing things in a great way!”

I couldn’t resist from knowing who is that?At a considerable distance found Rahim, a 9 year old boy with football in his hand...Straight to him was Abdul, who tries to kick the ball to long distance...Rahim never let Abdul to fall back...He constantly encouraged him to kick the ball with his fullest energy...Rahim trusted Abdul... After so many missed trails, Abdul finally did it... The ball went high above my head carrying the triumph...The Smile that lit their face was brighter than the full moon that came to see this victory...

Rahim symbolised the positive energy in the form of Self Appreciation...
Abdul symbolised the hard work and never give up attitude in order to pursue their dreams...
All our heart longs for a simple appreciation.
Why we don’t start it from ourselves?
Why don’t we try try and try until we succeed like Abdul?

Suddenly the knot untied and found that Rahim and Abdul were the answers I was searching for...
I trust my abilities! I trust myself! I am the differentiator! I stood up from beach!

Though it was dark outside, I was guided by the enlighten thoughts to my destination...